learn⋅ed

–adjective
1.having much knowledge; scholarly; erudite: learned professors.
2.connected or involved with the pursuit of knowledge, esp. of a scholarly nature: a learned journal.
3.of or showing learning or knowledge; well-informed: learned in the ways of the world.
4.acquired by experience, study, etc.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Poppin' out!!!

So, I haven't updated in a while partially because I haven't really felt the best these last couple days...but I do have a short slighty embarrassing story to share (warning in advance to male readers, tampons present, but it's kinda funny and there's a lesson involved i promise!) :

Today I went to Norris to take care of some NCE stuff at SOFO (the accounting office) and eat lunch. I purposely picked a table in the corner of the downstairs food court area so that I could do a quick switch, and secretly throw a tampon (i'mma just call it a thingy) sitting in my bag into my wallet which would be easier to carry to the washroom. Now any of u that have seen my wallet know how prettiful it is and how much I love it...but my feelings about it might have to change since this afternoon. What had happened was, the "thingy" didn't quite fit into my wallet, which isn't really big enough to hold a "thingy" in the first place, but i was determined to make it fit....so by the time it finally snapped shut, i had forgot what i was doin. All i could think about was my growling stomach that was angry at me for not having eatin all day. So I went to this sandwich place, close to where the grill is, and ordered a California chicken club....Man that sandwich was too fye, even without the bacon (i gave up pork at the beginning of the summer...at least for a while). So I got the plate with the sandwich on it in one hand, the chips in my other hand that held my wallet, and the bottled water nestled between my arm and my side and went up to the register. Right when i was about to step up to the lady at the register, this guy jumped in front of me, so i walked over to the guy at the register on the other side of the counter and handed him the paper with my order on it. He rang it up and told me the total. With my hands being so full it's a good thing I had my wallet in my hand. What might not have been such a good thing is that when i pressed the button to pop open my wallet to get out the money, instead of money a big, fat tampon came flying out into the man's face. My response: "oops."

Here's what I learned: big fat thingys don't belong in my wallet/ the real lesson = Don't be trynna hide stuff, cuz the things you try your hardest to keep secret will come POPPIN' out when u least expect it!!!

Deuces...In Him

No comments:

Post a Comment