learn⋅ed

–adjective
1.having much knowledge; scholarly; erudite: learned professors.
2.connected or involved with the pursuit of knowledge, esp. of a scholarly nature: a learned journal.
3.of or showing learning or knowledge; well-informed: learned in the ways of the world.
4.acquired by experience, study, etc.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cruisin the blogs

So last year I started casually reading blogs. Now I follow like 10 of them on the regular!!! I decided to dedicate this entry to the things i learned just today on a few of the blogs i read:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite blogs is Gospel Pundit cuz they update constantly with the breaking news in the gospel music industry and let u listen to some stuff from up-and-coming artists and new releases from the greats. Today for the first time, I sampled a song called "God is good" (i know....cliché...but still true)...which i thought was pretty catchy, from this Detroit artist, Lisa Page Brooks. I also found some new stuff from J-Moss (a fave) and James Murphy:

You can listen to "God is good" and the other music I sampled HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also follow my friend Dan Shin's blog (or online magazine rather) and learned once again that Korea has the upper hand on the U.S. Just look at their McDonalds-

Ridiculosity of a tall cheeseburger:



Clean recycling that doesn't exist in any of the McDonalds I've ever visited...RECYCLING???...Yup:


A magical service to bring McDonalds right to your front door:



Dan you win, Korea IS better...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So i was reading an entry on a blog called Something Within (it's written by this Black lady and i love it cuz she talks about race stuff, politics, and Christianity...my passions) and i scrolled down and found this picture:








I don't know why this picture was so hilarious to me....maybe it's because of the yellow floral vest and pepto-bismol-pink flooding pants....maybe it's that I was wondering exactly how up far her socks can possibly go.....or maybe it's cuz she has a huge cigar haggin out her mouth and she's like 100 years old....for whatever the reason though, i felt the need to share this with you, lol.

Deuces...In Him

No comments:

Post a Comment